Massage for your Wellness
I believe that massage therapy is a key element for your full body healthiness. Masage can help many different scenarios. But to name a few of the most common, massage can provide relief from stubborn low back pain, migraine & headache pain, and neck pain. Massage can help the body recover from exercise, helping achy sore muscles recover. Massage can help clients who suffer from depression and anxiety relax and help their on-going recovery. Or simply massage can just help you relax, giving a respite from high stress family and work situations. Try a massage today - give me a call or text at (585) 721-7237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling details.
Benefits Of Massage Therapy
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.